Smoothies are the perfect go-to breakfast or on-the-go snack option as they’re quick and convenient to make and can pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
Here’s a delicious dairy-free oats and berries smoothie that’s quick, easy, and will fill you right up!
- 1 scoop plant protein powder (strawberry flavor)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 ice
How to make it:
- Pour 1/2 cup water into the rolled oats and allow to soak for about 15mins.
- Add soaked oats, frozen berries, ice, almond milk, and yogurt into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
Did you know? Blueberries pack an antioxidant punch as they’re rich in anthocyanin, a flavonoid with potent antioxidant properties.
The post Dairy-Free Oats and Berries Smoothie appeared first on Fitness Magazine.
Credit: Source link