PUMA’s new release, the LQDCELL Method First Mile Xtreme, captures those quick and explosive movements during high-intensity training and enhances them with LQDCELL stable cushioning.
Using yarn from recycled plastic, the materials in this shoe are sustainably sourced from communities of collectors in the First Mile network. Built for lateral exercises, agility drills, and over-the-top effort, this training sneak enhances your energy until its ready to reach its peak.
- SUSTAINABILTY: First Mile yarn is made with plastic bottles collected from local communities to create sustainable jobs and positive social impact.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: PROFOAM high-rebound EVA provides instant cushioning in a lightweight package.
- CUSHIONING: An evolution of CELL technology, LQDCELL midsole offers stable cushioning.
- GRIP: Forefoot flex grooves and zoned rubber outsole for maximum traction during high-intensity workouts.
All neoned up
The PUMA’s First Mile Xtreme Pack is supported by an apparel collection, all with highlights of neon colour.
- LQDCELL Method First Mile Extreme – R1599
- Train First Mile Xtreme Jacket – R1699
- Train First Mile Xtreme 7/8 Tight – R1199
- PUMA x First Mile Cross Body – R699
- First Mile Cap – R399
Each purchase of a PUMA x FIRST MILE product supports communities in Taiwan, Haiti and Honduras to help create sustainable jobs and positive social impact. In 2020 alone, the PUMA X First Mile collection diverted over 1.9 million plastic bottles from landfills.
The First Mile Xtreme Pack is available from PUMA.com, PUMA stores, and selected retailers.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.
Credit: Source link