In other news, I have some recommendations! I do not know if any who reads my blog even cares, but I can’t help sharing what I’ve been loving.
– Grilled sandwiches with lots of vegan cheese, meat, mayo and greens
– Metta (aka Loving-Kindness) meditations, lets me be my higher self
– Slowing down my mornings, really enjoying the smell of my tea and the way the sun light hits my floor
That’s it for now, darlings. Talk soon! x
ICED LATTE & VANILLA ICE CREAM FLOAT
Serves 1. Print the recipe.
- 1-2 scoops vegan vanilla ice cream (I use Coconut Bliss)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegan milk (I prefer homemade, or Barista-quality soy milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dandy Blend
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes
Blend or whisk together the water, Dandy Blend, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth (I use an electric latte whisk and it makes a wonderful foam). You can use any temperature water at this point; just make sure the mixture is room temperature or colder when you use it in the next step.
Put the ice cubes in a glass, then pour in your Dandy Blend mixture. Scoop the ice cream on top, and enjoy! Best to drink before the ice cubes melt.
Credit: Source link