This French Toast inspired recipe will is a tasty way to take your breakfast granola experience to the next level.
- 2 cups thick rolled oats
- 1 scoop Biogen Diet Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream flavour
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 shot of espresso
- ½ – ¾ cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Biogen Diet Protein is a great addition to any balanced, energy-restricted diet plan. Each serving consists of a blend of proteins with differing absorption rates to deliver a staggered amino acid release.
- Place the oats, coconut flakes, shredded coconut, and protein powder in a bowl.
- Melt the almond butter and coconut oil together, then add the sweetener, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix well. Scoop onto a parchment paper-lined tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Store in a glass container and enjoy!
The post [RECIPE] French Toast Inspired Granola appeared first on Fitness Magazine.
Credit: Source link