This protein smoothie recipe is captures the classic Lime Milkshake flavour for a creamy and satisfying post-workout or breakfast drink.
- 1 cup oat milk or preferred alternative
- 1 scoop Biogen Iso-Whey Premium Protein, Lime Milkshake flavour
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Whipped cream and lime slices for garnish (optional)
Biogen Iso-Whey Premium Protein contains a Tri Matrix Protein blend of whey protein hydrolysate, isolate and concentrate, offering high levels of EAAs and BCAAs. This isolated whey has a high Biological Value (BV) which means it is rapidly digested and easily absorbed compared to most other whole food protein sources.
- Pour the milk into the blender. Add the protein powder, the banana and lime zest.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice into the blender, then add the Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract and honey.
- Add ice cubes for a cold and refreshing smoothie.
- Blend all ingredients until you achieve the preferred consistency.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness or tanginess by adding more honey, lime juice, or yoghurt if needed.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a tall glass, garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy.
Author: Tanja Schmitz
Founder and Editor of Fitness Magazine. You’ll find her behind her computer or on her bike, dreaming up new ways to improve or create content for you.
Credit: Source link