Put a tasty spin on your overnight recovery nutritional strategy with this casein-infused custard pudding recipe.
This slow-release protein source helps to deliver a steady supply of amino acids to muscles while you sleep to support your recovery and boost your adaptation to exercise.
READ MORE | Biogen Continues To Up Its Protein Game With New Updates
- 30g Biogen Night Feed, Vanilla Custard flavour
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cornstarch
Biogen Night Feed Casein Protein is a delicious, high protein nutritional shake that contains a precise blend of high biological value and slower digesting proteins. The slow digestion and absorption of amino acids have become an essential and highly beneficial element of recovery.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk together Biogen Night Feed powder, almond milk, egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, honey, and cornstarch until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-safe dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pudding is set and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy every mouthful of the warm and creamy vanilla custard pudding.
Author: Pedro van Gaalen
When he’s not writing about sport or health and fitness, Pedro is probably out training for his next marathon or ultra-marathon. He’s worked as a fitness professional and as a marketing and comms expert. He now combines his passions in his role as managing editor at Fitness magazine.
Credit: Source link